The Industry Liaison Officer (ILO), works with students from Years 10 to 12 to assist individual students and their families with vocational education and work education/employment information and options.
- Student work readiness (assistance with resumes, cover letters, interview skills)
- Work experience placements
- Assistance with applications for school based traineeships & apprenticeships
- Assistance with applications for full time apprenticeships
- Assistance with applications for Vocational Education and Training courses at TAFE and other training providers.