The finance window at the Main Administration Office is open to receive all payments in person Monday to Friday from 8.00am – 2.30pm.
We encourage payment through FlexiSchools
for uniforms. Payments can also be made by EFT and Credit Card.
Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Visit www.bpoint.com.au/payments/dete or phone 1300 276 468
- Follow the prompts - Biller code 1002534
- You will find all information needed on your invoice/statement (CRN & invoice number)
- Please note: You must have an active credit card to commence BPOINT - VISA or Mastercard
|Internet Banking*When paying for fees or excursions, please ensure you make your payment 3 days prior to due date to allow for bank processing
- Bank Account Name: Western Cape College
- BSB Number: 064-835 (CBA)
- Account Number: 1013-4235
- Reference Details: Please record STUDENT EQ ID NO (which can be found on the invoice/statement)
* Excursion payments - If you are paying for an excursion and don't know the reference code then please include the students name and destination of the excursion as the reference. If a payment is made and is intended for an excursion but no reference code or other information is given, the credit will be applied to the oldest outstanding invoice on your account.