The Western Cape College, Weipa Campus Parents and Citizens (P&C) meet twice a term during the school year to discuss College matters and provided invaluable input into College decision making.
2021 P&C Executive Committee
P&C email address: email@example.com
- President - Janine Schleich
- Vice President - Tomaseena Jawai
- Secretary - Jess Villari
- Treasurer - Sindi Morley
The P&C help support the College in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- To encourage closer cooperation between the parents, other members of the community and the staff and students of the school.
- To foster community interest in educational matters.
- To provide support for College events.
How can I be involved?
There are a number of ways our community can participate including:
- P&C member / attend P&C meetings
- Tuckshop volunteer
- Classroom helper
- Committee member - you can indicate your interest and become a member by bringing along the Membership Form to the next meeting.
The Weipa Campus P&C operates the Tuckshop as a service to our students, families and staff. This business generates funds on an ongoing basis for the benefit of the Weipa students.
For more information, please contact the P&C Executive Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org