The Western Cape College, Weipa Campus Parents and Citizens (P&C) meet twice a term during the school year to discuss College matters and provided invaluable input into College decision making.
2019 P&C Executive Committee
P&C email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Sarina Adams
- Vice President - Lydia Jamieson
- Secretary - Judey Browne and Richelle Ryan
- Treasurer - Siobhan Wilson
The P&C help support the College in a number of ways including, but not limited to:
- To encourage closer cooperation between the parents, other members of the community and the staff and students of the school.
- To foster community interest in educational matters.
- To provide support for College events.
How can I be involved?
There are a number of ways our community can participate including:
- P&C member / attend P&C meetings
- Tuckshop volunteer
- Classroom helper
- Committee member - you can indicate your interest and become a member by bringing along the Membership Form to the next meeting.
The Weipa Campus P&C operates the Tuckshop as a service to our students, families and staff. This business generates funds on an ongoing basis for the benefit of the Weipa students.
Voluntary Financial Contribution Scheme
Each State school is resourced by the State Government through appropriation funding to provide a core educational service to students. Voluntary financial contributions are used by schools to provide an enhanced educational service and to enhance resources available for student learning, recreation and comfort.
For more information and to make a contribution, please return the completed Voluntary Contribution Letter to the Administration office.